Tag: success

“Life is art,” ~ Helena Bonham Carter #SheQuotes #Quotes #life #Inspiration #truth #art

Continue reading

“43% of women have used vibrators. And the other 57%…” ~ #SheQuotes #quote #sexuality #feminism #toys

Continue reading

“Speaking your truth is the most powerful tool we all have,” ~ Oprah Winfrey #SheQuotes #Quotes #life #Inspiration #truth

Continue reading

This s**t happens to women everywhere all the time. ~ #SheQuotes #feminism #power #abuse #quote

Continue reading

Be a water bearer. ~ #shequotes #quote #goals #success #determination #caring #compassion

Continue reading

Don’t question my road. ~ #SheQuotes #courage #confidence #attitude #strength

Continue reading

You can’t control everything. ~ #SheQuotes #Quotes #life #control #destiny #LettingGo

Continue reading

Be badass. ~ #SheQuotes #quote #confidence #life #selfesteem #adventure #courage

Continue reading

If I’d observed all the rules, I’d never have got anywhere. ~ Marilyn Monroe #SheQuotes #Quote #success

Continue reading

Trauma permanently changes us. ~ #SheQuotes Catherine Woodwiss #Quotes #life #trauma #transformation #destiny

Continue reading

Allow unto others what you want for yourself. ~ #SheQuotes #quote #aging #women #adventure #fun

Continue reading

You can’t let it steal your joy. ~ Susan Boltz-Stewart #Alzheimers #dementia #life #challenges #joy

Continue reading

Wild warrior women will save the world. ~ Rune Lazuli #Shequotes #quote #challenges #life #courage #success #strength

Continue reading

A beautiful soul is a beautiful soul.” ~ #SheQuotes #quote #aging #beauty #wisdom

Continue reading

Live the width of your life. ~ #SheQuotes #Quote #growth #potential #opportunity #life #spirituality #light

Continue reading

R.E.S.P.E.C.T. ~ Aretha Franklin #SheQuotes #Quote #confidence #strength #voice #feminism #power #selfesteem

Continue reading

I want for myself what I want for other women. ~ Agnes Macphail #SheQuotes #Quote #feminism #gender #parity #equality

Continue reading

Be switched on. ~ #SheQuotes #Quotes #creativity #innovation #process #awareness #light #ideas

Continue reading

I am changing the things I cannot accept. ~ #SheQuotes #quote #growth #life #learning #change #transformation #adventure

Continue reading

It’s not about you. ~ #SheQuotes #quote #power #women #feminism #voice #change #culture

Continue reading