Top 10 Katharine Graham #SheQuotes #Quotes
- To love what you do and feel that it matters — how could anything be more fun?
- So few grown women like their lives.
- The thing women must do to rise to power is to redefine their femininity. Once, power was considered a masculine attribute. In fact power has no sex.
- If one is rich and one’s a woman, one can be quite misunderstood.
- Some questions don’t have answers, which is a terribly difficult lesson to learn.
- Once I found myself in the deepest water in the middle of the current, there was no going back.
- I had to decide whether to be a lady who lunched or a woman who worked.
- If we had failed to pursue the facts as far as they led, we would have denied the public any knowledge of an unprecedented scheme of political surveillance and sabotage. (on Watergate)
- No one can avoid aging, but aging productively is something else.
- A mistake is simply another way of doing things.
confidence, History, journalism, Katharine Graham, media, power, publishing, Pulitzer Prize, Washington Post, Watergate, Watergate scandal, women